Thanks to all of my visitors from . I appreciate you, your business and referrals. Come back often. As your TRAVEL ADVOCATE I am your servant before, during and after your vacation. Home Page
Branson Missouri is a GREAT place for families with kids to vacation!
Interested in going on a vacation to Branson Missouri? Well Marty says: “My family travels to Branson a couple of times per year. Here are my thoughts and tips:
Tip #1 Branson is a GREAT place for families with kids to vacation. It’s clean, friendly, fun and family-oriented.
Tip #2 We’ve yet to see a show there we haven’t enjoyed. However, some of our most favorite venues are Titanic Museum,
Dixie Stampede, New Shanghai Circus, Legend of Kung Fu and any of the MANY go-kart tracks.
Tip #3 The venues in Branson are very accommodating to those who are differently-abled. As the parent of a Deaf child, I
am been blown away at the accommodations the attractions have made to ensure my child has the best experience. This
was especially true of Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede.
Tip #4 Branson is great for families on a budget. There are enough activities that are free or nearly free to keep a family
busy for days. Recommendations include the fish hatchery, watching the “Water Fountain Spectacular’ on Branson Landing,
and of course fishing and hanging out on the lake.
Thanks for the tips Marty.
- Branson’s Titanic museum – http://www.titanicbranson.com/
- The Big Cedar Lodge near Branson- http://www.big-cedar.com/
- Legend of Kung Fu – http://www.kungfubranson.com/
- Branson Landing – http://www.bransonlanding.com
- Silver Dollar City – http://www.silverdollarcity.com/
- Dixie Stampede Show – http://branson.dixiestampede.com/
- Andy Williams Theater – http://www.andywilliams.com/
- New Shanghai Circus – http://acrobatsofchina.com/en/
Marty M. Fahncke
Consulting – Speaking – Building your business | Blog: http://www.MartyFahncke.com